Thursday, March 13, 2008


ok Flicker is cool. it is easy to use and used my yahoo account which was even better
cause i didn't have to set up another account to remember. The pic's on it are interesting
and omg i just went into explore and they have colored eggs that look mad i am so
going to use this now there are a lot of great things on here. But the images they
have are really interesting i clicked one the like that says a year ago today and seeing the
images that are there makes me want to do that stuff, there is a really cool guitar on the 5
it is a black and white image with the guitar in color and it looks cool. This site is
really really cool. my flickr link

1 comment:

mel said...

Catherine,I love the picture its very candid hehe I think that your post on flickr is spot on.Nice