Wednesday, April 30, 2008

assessment 1

This Class has been great all in all. we have learnt so much in this class, all the little things about the internet. With Blogger it's easy to post comments and after this one it will be my seventh. here r some of mine One of my comments    other comment also playing with the aesthetic look is cool with a wide range of templates to fool around with and i enjoyed the html part of it where ur able to play with the colour and fonts. and i also tagged my posts with an mpi104 tag. my favrote post is on the vomitus web site because this is the artist that inspired me the most.
Another website is Del.icio.us which lets You save websites so no matter what computer you r on you can always find what site u saved.i have 4 different websites so far but these r just 3 of them lol the first is an artist i admire R.S.Connett the second is my fav guitar site where i find just about any song i want  ult-guitar and the third is the all famous youtube. Plus i have all the other people blogs we needed lol (god there is a lot) lol. But this really is a good site.
And last but not least flickr where i have up loaded 6 images but my three fav ones r my eye it's a bit blury but i still like it cause of the colour, this graffiti i found and my friends.it is a great site cause of all the great images that r on there and how easy it is to upload and shear. 

No comments: